Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 General Discussion
 College Football

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dparker Posted - 12/18/2018 : 08:35:46
I have updated the college football section. I transferred all the data to new databases and now have much better control over it all. Also am working to add every score for every team. I have almost all the Power Five conference teams and will begin soon on all the Group of Five schools.

Check it out. you can find a link on the homepage in the right column or go here. http://www.ahsfhs.org/college/index.asp

I did this mostly for my use as I can not seem to find a good source for the history of college football anymore. All the sites I once used are defunct now it seems.

I will continue to work of college football in the future and update it each week next season.

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I am always looking for new things to add so if you come up with something, let me know.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wetzel222 Posted - 01/11/2019 : 14:08:46
Chip Lindsey, the former coach at Colbert Heights and Spain Park has been announced as head coach at Troy University. Go Trojans!
petemaravich Posted - 01/01/2019 : 08:23:33
This site has a lot of info on a few different sports including CFB.

http://www.shrpsports.com/cf/
BamaJoe Posted - 12/19/2018 : 07:33:49
quote:
Originally posted by dparker

I have updated the college football section. I transferred all the data to new databases and now have much better control over it all. Also am working to add every score for every team. I have almost all the Power Five conference teams and will begin soon on all the Group of Five schools.

Check it out. you can find a link on the homepage in the right column or go here. http://www.ahsfhs.org/college/index.asp

I did this mostly for my use as I can not seem to find a good source for the history of college football anymore. All the sites I once used are defunct now it seems.

I will continue to work of college football in the future and update it each week next season.

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I am always looking for new things to add so if you come up with something, let me know.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

Thanks David! Looks awesome!

ROLL TRIBE!

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07