Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 General Discussion
 Power Ratings

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dparker Posted - 08/25/2019 : 11:09:40
I am putting up the AHSFHS Power Ratings this week. I just did not get around to it last week but will keep up the remainder of the season. You can see this weeks predictions as well as last week from the homepage.

You will be able to see the power ratings for every team by classification and region. It is still a work in progress to get the pages to work correctly so if you find a broken link or any other problem let me know.

I really do want some input and your thoughts. So let me know what you think. As the season progresses the Power Ratings will better reflect each team and exactly how good they are.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dparker Posted - 09/16/2019 : 16:56:13
They are up now. Should have been yesterday afternoon but I forgot to make the change on the ratings page.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
bigcdiddy16 Posted - 09/16/2019 : 10:40:14
Enjoying this feature as well. When will the week 5 projections come out?
WinstonCountyGrad Posted - 09/09/2019 : 13:38:48
I like the feature. There have been other sites that did something similar but with all of the data here, it is a good fit.

Proud native of the "Free State of Winston"
TheMUBM Posted - 09/09/2019 : 12:32:28
I really enjoy this feature. I am sure it will take some tweaking to get things exactly how you may want it, but anything that provides fodder for discussion is great.

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07