AIAA Schools
 New Reasearch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2015 :  21:53:20  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With the notebooks from Bill Plott I have been able to complete research for many teams.
Some I have been able to get on the website and others will follow as I get time to enter the information.

The schools I have completed include:
Elmore County Training
Hudson
Calhoun County Training
Cobb Avenue
East Highland - Very happy to get this one because they were so good.
O.S. Hill
Phyliss Wheatley
Drake
Laurel - another good one.
Carver Montgomery
B.T. Washington Montgomery

Many other schools will be entered this week hopefully. I will post another list later. I still have about 40 more schools to work on.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2015 :  16:16:55  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm pleased to see these teams are getting closer to completion. I thought the results of some of those older matchups wouldn't ever be found.

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2015 :  18:44:35  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I finally got all the scores added for the AIAA schools from the last four notebooks from Bill Plott. All told there were 46 schools that had scores and schedules added to our records.
I still have more work to do to finish up these teams and look back through everything to see if anything was missed.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07