Sub-State
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

petemaravich
AHSFHS Forum Member

72 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2018 :  09:48:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From 1985-1993 the way the state tournament was set up you had the area winners hosting the first round in the sub-state but how did they decide who hosted the next round, or the sub-state finals? Some years it looks like it went by who was in a higher or lowered numbered area but then some years it doesn't seem to follow this pattern. Anybody know for sure?

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2018 :  08:28:59  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I honestly have no idea how that was determined. Sorry.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2018 :  14:12:51  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wish I could offer some insight into that, but my school happened to lose the first round sub-state game every single year during that time period. Had they won any of them, I would have had the location of the second round game listed in my records, which might have helped. I remember those years, that was frustrating, as we won our area almost every year, only to be upset in the sub-state game. After that, we finally won a first round game in '95, that weird year they had no areas.

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07