General Discussion
 College Football
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2018 :  08:35:46  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have updated the college football section. I transferred all the data to new databases and now have much better control over it all. Also am working to add every score for every team. I have almost all the Power Five conference teams and will begin soon on all the Group of Five schools.

Check it out. you can find a link on the homepage in the right column or go here. http://www.ahsfhs.org/college/index.asp

I did this mostly for my use as I can not seem to find a good source for the history of college football anymore. All the sites I once used are defunct now it seems.

I will continue to work of college football in the future and update it each week next season.

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I am always looking for new things to add so if you come up with something, let me know.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

BamaJoe
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

274 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2018 :  07:33:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dparker

I have updated the college football section. I transferred all the data to new databases and now have much better control over it all. Also am working to add every score for every team. I have almost all the Power Five conference teams and will begin soon on all the Group of Five schools.

Check it out. you can find a link on the homepage in the right column or go here. http://www.ahsfhs.org/college/index.asp

I did this mostly for my use as I can not seem to find a good source for the history of college football anymore. All the sites I once used are defunct now it seems.

I will continue to work of college football in the future and update it each week next season.

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I am always looking for new things to add so if you come up with something, let me know.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

Thanks David! Looks awesome!

ROLL TRIBE!
Go to Top of Page

petemaravich
AHSFHS Forum Member

72 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2019 :  08:23:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This site has a lot of info on a few different sports including CFB.

http://www.shrpsports.com/cf/
Go to Top of Page

Wetzel222
Forum Member

39 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2019 :  14:08:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chip Lindsey, the former coach at Colbert Heights and Spain Park has been announced as head coach at Troy University. Go Trojans!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07