New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cjm2783
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2014 :  07:27:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
Thank you for the site, it's really cool to go back and check out all the old teams back in our day.

I was on the 1994 Greenville High state championship team(PK),
The all-state information is correct, but in the section under awards, I was selected
to the Mobile Press Register Super 25 team and its not there. If possible I would like to be added to the other players there.

Thanks again for the effort in this site.

Jason McCormick

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2014 :  10:48:09  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At this we have certain criteria for including the numerous teams selected by nearly very newspaper in the state over the past 100 years. One standard is that the source (newspaper) must have selected the team over a period of time and not just one or two seasons.

There are other standards that need to be met. The main reason is that it can be near impossible to include everything ever printed. The time, space and effort does not allow it.

So, at this time we do not include this type of award. I am sure it was warranted and you should be very proud.

Thanks

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07