Coach Jeff Pugh
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bodine45
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2016 :  17:16:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coach Jeff Pughs' overall record should be corrected to 95 wins and 79 losses. In 1997 he won the contest with east limestone due to forfeit because of an ineligible player. His record at West Limestone in 1996 was 3-7. Also , due to an illness to East Limestones head coach in 2005 , he was interim head coach for one contest against Madison County in which he won. Thank you for correcting these errors.

Jeffrey A. Pugh

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2016 :  19:07:38  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the comment. I have changed the 1997 game with East Limestone to reflect the forfeit. No problem. As far as the game with Madison county in 2015, that is another story.

We have no way to have more than one coach for any season. Therefore I can not designate a single game to a different coach than the one listed for that season. In other words I can't fix that problem.

We assign a coach for each season to all 800 teams. To change a coach for a single game I would need to redo the database and assign a coach to all 160,000 games. That is not practical. Every coach's record is determined by the scores of each game they coached.

So, for now we will have to go with the record of 94-80. That will be as close as we can get to being 100% accurate. I hope you understand all this.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07