My upset picks for week 4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bs091880
Forum Member

52 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2024 :  19:28:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All these games these teams are a TD or more underdog. Taking a shot.Bold letters is my upset pick .

Bob Jones vs Grissom -8
Jasper vs Cullman -8
Pike Road vs Wetumpka -9
Center Point vs Jacksonville -11
Baker. vs Jackson -13
Geraldine. vs Sylvania -7
Coosa Christian vs Falkville -7
Marion County. vs South Lamar -7

UNA2004
AHSFHS Forum Member

94 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2024 :  21:14:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You made some bold picks, especially that Falkvile vs Coosa Christian game! I am not as bold but I think these games have a chance to be upsets.

Hillcrest Tuscaloosa vs. Vestavia Hills(-5) : The Rebels get their first win of the season, Vestavia may be 0-3 but this team has opened against 3 teams with a record of 9-0.

Central Florence vs. Brooks(-12) : Will this be the game we finally get to see the Brooks team we expected? Brooks wins a wild game!

J.B. Pennington vs. Ohatchee(-12) Ohatchee has been battle tested and I feel like they are primed for an upset in Blountsville.

Westminster Christian vs. Randolph(-8) Randolph gets the big win setting up a big game in a few weeks in Huntsville when Pisgah comes to town.

Lynn vs. Pickens County(-1) The Tornadoes get a big win in Lynn!

Go Lions

Edited by - UNA2004 on 09/09/2024 21:17:49
Go to Top of Page

bs091880
Forum Member

52 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2024 :  04:50:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by UNA2004

You made some bold picks, especially that Falkvile vs Coosa Christian game! I am not as bold but I think these games have a chance to be upsets.

Hillcrest Tuscaloosa vs. Vestavia Hills(-5) : The Rebels get their first win of the season, Vestavia may be 0-3 but this team has opened against 3 teams with a record of 9-0.

Central Florence vs. Brooks(-12) : Will this be the game we finally get to see the Brooks team we expected? Brooks wins a wild game!

J.B. Pennington vs. Ohatchee(-12) Ohatchee has been battle tested and I feel like they are primed for an upset in Blountsville.

Westminster Christian vs. Randolph(-8) Randolph gets the big win setting up a big game in a few weeks in Huntsville when Pisgah comes to town.

Lynn vs. Pickens County(-1) The Tornadoes get a big win in Lynn!

Go Lions

Good picks also. I was thinking about the Brooks game as well but didn't pick it.Going with the status quo is easy.
Go to Top of Page

kodyaufan2
AHSFHS Moderator

266 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2024 :  13:20:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hewitt-Trussville (-4) vs Hoover--I really liked this Hoover team coming into the season, but then they had the whole ordeal with their coaches. They've responded well through 3 weeks, so I'm back on board with them.

Central-Tuscaloosa (-6) vs Bessemer City--Kind of throwing a dart with this one, because both of these teams have probably far exceeded expectations to this point.

Percy Julian (-6) vs Russell County--Russell County was a team that I had pegged as a dark horse playoff contender before the season started, and I'm feeling pretty good about them coming off a win over Wetumpka.

Geneva (-1) at Ashford--My bold prediction at this moment is that Ashford ends up winning this region.

Gaston (-5) vs Woodland--I know Woodland is 0-3, but two of those were against playoff teams in a higher class.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07