Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 General Discussion
 Something New

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dparker Posted - 08/20/2023 : 07:44:27
How about something completely new at AHSFHS.org.

You know these guys from our forums and now they have their own space to give all the fans across the sate their perspective on the best games of the week.

They've been sitting around the local barber shop all morning waiting for a trim, playing checkers and discussing the upcoming football season.

Hey, they even give us their predictions.

We will follow them all season to get their opinions on the teams from 1A through 7A. The link will be at the top of the homepage.

Enjoy.

https://www.ahsfhs.org/previewgames/pickem4.asp

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sloth Nationzz Posted - 08/22/2023 : 09:53:00
quote:
Originally posted by TheMUBM

I think I speak for both sloth and kody when I say this was a lot of fun. Thanks for including us on this platform. Looking forward to the season and putting some more analysis out.

Truly an honor and a pleasure to be able to work alongside you and Kody this season. Looking forward to bringing these games interest to the fans.
WinstonCountyGrad Posted - 08/22/2023 : 07:19:30
I definitely think this was needed! More interest in HS Football is never a bad thing. Thanks for doing this!

Proud native of the "Free State of Winston"
dparker Posted - 08/21/2023 : 21:18:01
Thanks to the Barber Shop Gurus for putting this together and taking the time to do the analysis for the games. I am sure the fans will enjoy it all season.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
kodyaufan2 Posted - 08/21/2023 : 20:34:48
quote:
Originally posted by TheMUBM

I think I speak for both sloth and kody when I say this was a lot of fun. Thanks for including us on this platform. Looking forward to the season and putting some more analysis out.

Absolutely! Looking forward to making picks all season.
TheMUBM Posted - 08/21/2023 : 18:12:03

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07