Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 General Discussion
 Thompson Vestavia?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vvala45 Posted - 09/07/2023 : 08:59:08
Arguably the biggest game in the state this season, I feel a lot of people are underrating this matchup. From everything I've seen and heard, Vestavia is legit. The Rebels gave Thompson all they could handle in last seasons playoffs as well. Just haven't heard may people talking about it. Thoughts? who we got in this one?

2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 AHSAA State Champion.
Thompson Warrior
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kodyaufan2 Posted - 09/07/2023 : 10:05:36
I've actually got that game as one of the biggest of the year in 7A. I actually picked Vestavia to win that game in our Barber Shop Gurus column, for two reasons. First, I think Vestavia is the second best team in Region 3 behind Thompson. But second of all, I think Vestavia is too good for Thompson to beat twice. I'm not crazy enough to pick against Thompson in the playoffs, so I'm taking Vestavia to win in the regular season and Thompson to win a rematch in the playoffs.

I could get burned with that prediction, but that was my thought process.

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07