Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 General Discussion
 New to the forum.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PigSkinPro Posted - 11/13/2023 : 15:48:06
Hello everyone. I have been using AHSFHS.ORG for a very long time (over 15 years), but I am new to the forum. I finally decided to give it a try. I am a former sports writer. I covered football teams in Pickens County from 2005 until 2019. I had to give it up due to my full time job responsibilities. I work in IT administration. I've been following Alabama high school football for over 30 years. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. Thanks for having me!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GiglnTiger Posted - 11/13/2023 : 20:56:15
Welcome to the forum!

Dont be shy to jump into the conversations and anything else that may be of interest across the website.

Jeremy Wortham

Randolph County Tigers

2003 Class 2A State Champions

2017 Class 3A State Runner-Ups, 1998 Class 3A State Runner-Ups,
1984 Class 3A State Runner-Ups, 1979 Class 2A State Runner-Ups
Brian Posted - 11/13/2023 : 18:34:08
I don't post as much as some, but I check the forum multiple times a day, as time permits. Glad to have you here!
TheMUBM Posted - 11/13/2023 : 18:26:32
Welcome. And David is right, we are in dire need of someone on this forum to who can provide insight on some teams in your little pocket of the state. It's a tough place to find a lot of information on.

Twitter (Or X, whatever) @TheMUBM
dparker Posted - 11/13/2023 : 17:07:37
Welcome. We could use some updates for the teams in that part of the state. Feel free to jump right in and join the conversations and post anything about the Pickens County teams you wish.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
PigSkinPro Posted - 11/13/2023 : 16:29:32
quote:
Originally posted by PigSkinPro

Hello everyone. I have been using AHSFHS.ORG for a very long time (over 15 years), but I am new to the forum. I finally decided to give it a try. I am a former sports writer. I covered football teams in Pickens County from 2005 until 2019. I had to give it up due to my full time job responsibilities. I work in IT administration. I've been following Alabama high school football for over 30 years. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. Thanks for having me!

Thanks! :)
Sloth Nationzz Posted - 11/13/2023 : 16:08:16
Welcome aboard!

Twitter handle(Or X whatever): Tp_hammock

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07