Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 All State Project
 1986 6 A All State Condra Payne Defensive Back

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Payneco Posted - 11/04/2019 : 12:55:22
Hello, It's so great seeing how you all have gathered information on Sports in the Great State of Alabama.

My name is Condre Payne and I am currently coaching Defensive Backs at Lee County High School in Leesburg, Ga. We are coming off of Back to Back State Champions in 6A.

I was a football player for Central High School of Tuscaloosa and made the ASWA 6A All State Honorable Mention Defensive Back in 1986. I was contacting you to see if my classification Sr., and weight 165 and college Tuskegee University be added to the site. Again, I am so thrilled to have played my high school football in Alabama. Thanks!

Condre Payne
payneco@lee.k12.ga.us

Condre Payne
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dparker Posted - 11/04/2019 : 14:37:58
We only add the college for players that won an award greater than all-state. It is just the way the program was set up many years ago. I have no place to add the college for all-state players.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07