Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 NFL Players
 2010 NFL Players

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dparker Posted - 09/12/2010 : 22:52:20
We are in search of NFL Players from Alabama that are rookies this season. Remember the two main criteria they must meet to make the list. They must have played for a high school in Alabama and they must have played a down in the regular season in the NFL.

I went back through the draft picks for the last two seasons and picked up a few players today that were added to our list. It is possible I may have missed someone if they were a free agent. Also I do not know who played today that was drafted in 2010.

If you know of someone we missed let me know or if you know of a rookie that is playing from Alabama.

The reason we go by the rule of they must have played in the regular season is because that is how the NFL keeps a register of historical players and is about the only thing I have to go by when finding players. Many more players have been drafted or made a team but we need a way to verify players so we will stick to what we have for now.

Maybe if I can find a good list of every draft pick from Alabama we could put together a list of draft picks from high schools in the state.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07