Forums Home | Profile | Join | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 History of High School Football in Alabama
 General Discussion
 Final thoughts for the year

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TheMUBM Posted - 12/03/2022 : 12:36:02
Once again, I want to thank David for hosting such a great and informative site. I want to thank all the users like Kody, Sloth, Joe, Giglin, etc who provide great information all year long about teams not in my area.

1A: North still has a lot of catching up to do. Since Mars Hill moved up 1A North just hasn't been able to compete with 1a South on a regular basis.

2A: Fyffe gonna Fyffe. Comer was really impressive and will be a huge threat next year, but if you make mistakes against Fyffe, they will capitalize.

3A: St. James is uber talented and will be next year as well. Jack Hayes is what it means to be a great high school football player. If I was a smaller school or a school than ran option, I'd offer that kid today.

4A: Andalusia finally made it and completed the assignment. A superbly talented team year and year out that just couldn't get over the hump, finally did. Cherokee County stood toe to toe with them for two quarters and have nothing to be ashamed of.

5A: Ramsay was just too much with their talented running back but NO ONE expected CHHS to be here after the last few years. CHHS main contributors were all pretty young. They will be worth watching going forward.

6A: Ryan is the most talented player I have seen this year and he is only a sophomore. Good God.

7A: A legend is born.... or should I say... a legend is Seaborn.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dparker Posted - 12/03/2022 : 16:15:47
Thanks to you guys and everyone else who takes the time to visit AHSFHS.org and especially the ones who post in the forums. I do appreciate other opinions about what is going on around the state especially the weekly game previews.

We are already working on some big plans for next football season that I am excited about. Maybe we will expand our coverage??? More on that later.

I will post a final 'Tidbits & Records' article by tomorrow along with the scoring averages and final Power Ratings.

I am thankful to everyone for helping me out throughout the off season with coaching changes but I encourage everyone to post any changes for the other sports as they are more difficult to find.

We will still be here the entire year keeping up with each and every team sport. I am always available and if you see something that needs changing or have a question just email me at dparker@ahsfhs.org.

Until later I hope you all have a great holiday season and a better New Year.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07