General Discussion
 Merry Christmas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2020 :  11:27:03  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Our sons, daughter-in-laws and grandkids are coming home tomorrow so it will be good times here for sure.

I think we have a short term and a long term plan for AHSFHS.org. I will know in the next few weeks if everything will fall into place. Thanks to everyone who reached out to us with their advice and assistance. I will make an announcement once everything is in place.

If by some unforeseen reason the site does go down, rest assured it will be back. I think the transition will be seamless but who knows. Hopefully you will not see any disruption.

Stay safe out there and thanks to everyone who has made this possible for fourteen football season. We look forward to many more.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2020 :  07:09:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Merry Christmas to all the high school fans on AHSFHS

Mike Naugher
Go to Top of Page

BamaJoe
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

275 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2020 :  10:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dparker

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Our sons, daughter-in-laws and grandkids are coming home tomorrow so it will be good times here for sure.

I think we have a short term and a long term plan for AHSFHS.org. I will know in the next few weeks if everything will fall into place. Thanks to everyone who reached out to us with their advice and assistance. I will make an announcement once everything is in place.

If by some unforeseen reason the site does go down, rest assured it will be back. I think the transition will be seamless but who knows. Hopefully you will not see any disruption.

Stay safe out there and thanks to everyone who has made this possible for fourteen football season. We look forward to many more.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

Merry Christmas to you and yours Dave. I really love the site and hope I can continue to provide small tidbits I hear to the group.

Merry Christmas to all the rest of you guys as well.

Go Eagles!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07