New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

dparker
Forum Admin

1408 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2021 :  08:58:56  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the 2021 Super Seven Championship pick'em contest. There are no prizes except the right to boast for a year. Sloth Nationzz won last year and I am sure will try to beat us all again.

The rules are simple. Pick the two teams in each classification you think will reach the title game for that classification. You can pick the team you think will win it all too. Each participant will be awarded one point for each team they pick correctly for a maximum of fourteen points. Just reply to this post here.

Good luck and I encourage others to get involved if you wish or you may choose to just make fun of those of us who make the picks.

My Picks are:

7A - Thompson over Central Phenix City. I am hanging with Thompson in a rematch with Hoover if their QB is healthy. I do not see anyone in the south beating Central PC.

6A - Clay-Chalkville over Hueytown. The Cougars scored 40 points in every game. Hueytown averages over 50 a game. This would be a great rematch that the Cougars won early in the season.

5A - Pleasant Grove over Pike Road. Pleasant Grove's biggest road bump may be Alexandria. I just do not think UMS-Wright has the horses in 5A but we shall see. I like what Coach Browning has done at Pike Road.

4A - Madison Academy over Handley. Handley was the early pick and after a tough schedule and a weak south I will stick with them until the end. Actually I think any of a dozen teams could be in the 4A finals this year.

3A - Catholic Montgomery over Piedmont. It will be the upset of the year if Catholic does not reach the finals. Piedmont lost a couple of games against tough teams. My sleeper in all the classifications is Winfield. They have a great offense and a better defense.

2A - Lanett over Mars Hill . Lanett lost twice to a 4A and a 6A team. They are tough enough to win it all with Coach Story. Mars Hill lost three games to higher classification schools.

1A - Brantley over Pickens County. Brantley was not tested much through the regular season and maybe Sweet Water should be my pick. I just went with Pickens County because of experience.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

kodyaufan2
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

254 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2021 :  11:48:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7A: Thompson over Central Phenix City
I still think Auburn has something left in the tank, but they got dominated in the regular season so I'll have to give the nod to Central. Thompson still has to get beat in the playoffs before I'll pick against them.

6A: Clay-Chalkville over Saraland
The champion is coming from the North. I feel pretty confident about that. It's just a matter of whether Clay-Chalkville, Pinson Valley, Gardendale, Briarwood, Mountain Brook, or Hartselle is the team that makes it that far.

5A: Pleasant Grove over UMS-Wright
Pleasant Grove has to win one of these eventually, right? I think UMS-Wright is right where they need to be in 5A. Hopefully they stay there instead of dropping back down to 4A where they have limited competition.

4A: Madison Academy over Vigor
I feel good about Madison Academy representing the North. But I'd probably be as just as well off throwing a dart at a dartboard to pick the South. Vigor, American Christian, Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Handley, Anniston, and Jackson all could get there and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

3A: Montgomery Catholic over Fyffe
T.R. Miller is the only threat to Catholic in the South. Fyffe has plenty of challengers in the North, but since Region 5 is a little bit down this year from a year ago, I think Fyffe still makes it.

2A: Elba over Cleveland
This is the most wide open of any class in my opinion. Region 2 has three championship-caliber teams. Region 6 has four teams that could make deep runs. That doesn't even include recent powers Lanett and Mars Hill.

1A: Pickens County over Brantley
I was tempted to take Maplesville over Brantley, but Brantley was my preseason pick to win it all so I'm going to stick with them to at least make it to the Super 7, but their last of experience in close games concerns me, cause I doubt they cruise through the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

Sloth Nationzz
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

267 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2021 :  10:44:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is time for your reigning, defending, undisputed, 2020 Super 7 Pick'em champion to try to repeat. I have been thinking all year long on who might be in the title game, and now it is time that I show my hand.

7A: Thompson over Central Phenix City
If Thompson gets their quarterback then I am not sweating this game. If they do not, then I think Hoover could return to claim the throne. CPC vs Auburn will also get my attention as those games are always great

6A: Clay-Chalkville over Hueytown
These two have very very high powered offenses and I am really hoping these two teams play because I believe it will be one of the highest scoring title games ever. Clay-Chalkville has yet to be in a close game, showing how good they truly are.

5A: UMS Wright over Pleasant Grove
I had been singing praise to Alexandria all season but Piedmont exposed their weaknesses. So I will take Pleasant Grove to return to the title game for a 3 straight season, and come up short for a third straight season. I really think UMS is that good, they are very very good. I will take UMS to take home the 5A title

4A: American Christian over Madison Academy
I thought American Christian would be dead in the water after their loss to Parker. Well it turns out that Parker is a pretty good team after all. I have been burnt by American Christian I think 2 years in a row, why not make it three. I am not as confident in Madison Academy as others, but I think it will come down to them, and Brooks.

3A: Montgomery Catholic over Fyffe
Montgomery Catholic will get their revenge on Fyffe and will probably do so very decisively. I usually don't say that about Fyffe or other teams but I do not see a 3A team keeping it close with them.

2A: Lanett over Spring Garden
Mars Hill falls to Spring Garden, and I think Spring Garden falls to Lanett. Lanett really impressed me in their loss to Valley, as that was a 6A team vs a 2A team. Mars Hill got crushed by 6A teams for example. I think Lanett is good enough to capture the 2A title.

1A: Maplesville over Pickens County
I think Maplesville was resting players in their loss to Montevallo. If not, I would take Brantley but Brantley has not made it to the title game in a few years now. I think Maplesville has played the better schedule as well. Pickens once again falls in the title game for back to back years.

I am looking forward to reading the picks as I hope to repeat as champion.
Go to Top of Page

The Waterboys
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2021 :  11:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7A- Thompson over Central Phenix City. don't see Hoover beating Thompson twice
6A- Clay Chalkville over Spanish Fort. Spanish fort always seems to find their way here but no one beating Clay.
5A- Pike Road over Alexandria. Feel like this is Alexandria's year to go further then usual but Pike road I think wins a close one.
4A- Madison Academy over Handley. I think Madison Academy could win it if they was in 5A.
3A- Catholic Montgomery over Saks. Catholic Montgomery just to much and I can see 3 or 4 teams that can make it out of North.
2A- Lanett over Spring Garden. I think Spring Garden pulls the upset on Mars hill. but Lanett to much in championship
1A- Brantley over Wadley. Pickens county going to be tough but I feel good about Wadley this year I think either of them fall to Brantley.
Go to Top of Page

TheMUBM
AHSFHS Moderator

624 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2021 :  12:30:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7A: Thompson over Theodore. I had to have one region where I went way off script and since no one really stands out that much to me in 7A South as being well above the rest, here it is.

6A: Clay-Chalkville over Hueytown. I wanted to find a path for Hartselle but I just think Clay is too strong. Hueytown and Saraland is really a toss up but Hueytown is so explosive.

5A: Pleasant Grove over UMS-Wright. This game a toss up and honestly, I have went back and forth. There is a part of me that wants to take UMS because they are so good defensively, but I think this is Pleasant Groves year.

4A: American Christian over Brooks. Sure my heart is involved a bit here, but Brooks hasn't peaked yet or played a complete game. If they do, they're legit dangerous. But you also have to wonder, if they haven't yet, then when? I went back and forth with American Christian and Vigor, but with all that talent at American Christian, they're due.

3A: Catholic Montgomery over Winfield. I have said all year that Winfield was a scary team. They may not be seasoned as the Piedmonts, Fyffes and Ohatchees of the world but they're scary good. The weak region could hurt them, but they played some pretty good 4A competition out of region. However, no one is going to stop that Catholic train.

2A: Lanett over Spring Garden: Mars Hill is ripe for the taking this year. Lexington and Colbert County almost did it in region but just couldn't close the deal. I think Spring Garden is the team that finally does it. Lanett is just better than everyone else at this point IMO. Doesn't mean some plays go bad or some injuries and then they're open to an upset too, but as currently constituted, don't see it happening.

1A: Sweet Water over Wadley: Been a handful of years since Sweet Water was here, but they're back and as good as I have seen in awhile. Some stiff competition to get by (Brantley, Maplesville) but I think they can then squeeze by a good Wadley team.

Go to Top of Page

BamaJoe
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

275 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2021 :  13:42:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7A Thompson over Central P C I went chalk here based on you guys. Outside of Thompson I don't know who else is legit. James Clemons is my sleeper

6A Clay Chalkville over Spanish Fort

5A PG over UMS Wright

4A Mad Acad over Handley

3A Catholic Montgomery over Piedmont. Fyffe loses no later than the 3rd round.

2A Elba over Mars Hill

1A Pickens Co over Brantley

Go Eagles!
Go to Top of Page

cwak
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

1282 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2021 :  23:52:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After a poor showing last year I'm looking to bounce back.

7A
Thompson over Central P.C
My final four would include Auburn and Hoover. Central and Thompson should be the home teams that would be edge. Thompson could have a hangover from a tough win vs Hoover and make it close.

6A
Clay-Chalkville over Saraland
As much as a I would love to put Arab here the logical side of my brain overpowered my fan side. They do have one of the best defenses in the state but they would struggle to score on the better teams. But one win would be great and two would be incredible for that program.

5A
UMS Wright over Alexandria
The north is just a gut feeling Alexandria will probably be on the road in the semis but its a coin toss for me. Guntersville could be a dark horse in the north. UMS wins over anyone in the north.

4A
Handley over Madison Academy
Vigor has a tougher path to a match up with Handley with travel and strength of opponents American Christian vs Vigor could come down to who has home field.. North comes down to Brooks and Madison Academy.

3A
Catholic Montgomery over Saks
Catholic has a straight shot to the finals anyone else would be an upset. The north is anyone's guess it cold be anyone from Fyffe, Ohatchee, Sylvania, Piedmont, or Winfield.

2A
Spring Garden over Lanett
The north is again more competitive than the south Mars Hill and Cleveland could also get to the Super 7.

1A
Pickens County over Linden
The south is the more competitive the second round match up of Linden and Maplesville could be the south championship. Brantley and Sweet Water could get there too. I've been burned by both Maplesville and Sweet Water in the past. Almost went with Sweet Water again this year.
Go to Top of Page

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2021 :  08:49:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7A Thompson over Central PC
6A Clay Chalkville over Spanish Fort
5A Pleasant Grove over Pike Road
4A Handley over Madison Academy
3A Piedmont over Montgomery Catholic
2A Lanett over Cleveland
1A Pickens County over Brantley

Mike Naugher

Edited by - tidefan102 on 11/02/2021 08:51:02
Go to Top of Page

Sloth Nationzz
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

267 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2021 :  09:54:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be providing some sleeper picks in each classification.

7A: North- James Clemens, South- Auburn, or Fairhope
Nobody is giving James Clemens a chance, and I know they aren't as talented as Hoover or Thompson, but maybe they could turn some heads. Auburn has lost to CPC and IMG, and they led IMG going into the 4th quarter, I was at that game. You overlook Auburn, you're going home for the season. I am not sure why Fairhope has not got any love this season they are 9-1 and their only lost come in the 1st game of the season. I could see them making a run to the Semi Finals as well

6A: North- Briarwood South- Hillcrest Tuscaloosa
Briarwood has a rich tradition of winning football games so it would not surprise me if they gave Clay-Chalkville their best game of the season in the 2nd round. Hillcrest has lost 2 games but close games to a very good Hueytown team. I think they would beat Homewood in a rematch today but Hillcrest could upset some teams.

5A: North- Guntersville South- St. Pauls
I have been very curious to see how Guntersville would be after their first game where they got crushed by Handley. It would seem that they have improved from that game, and Handley has somewhat slowed down. If they take down Pleasant Grove, they would probably play a good Alexandria team. St. Pauls won state last year and has improved every game since their early season struggles. If you don't respect St. Pauls they will make you pay for it, especially in the playoffs

4A: North- Northside South- Vigor, or St. James
Northside has had a great season so far, and no one is giving them a shot to win state so far, maybe they could upset Madison Academy just like they upset Gordo. Vigor lost their first game to St. Pauls and it was close. I could see them taking down American Christian and making it to state. St. James has the hardest path to state in 4A. When Anniston, who was the region champion had to forfeit 2 games, they fell to the 4 seed. So you get a potential quarterfinal matchup in the first round. If St. James wins and beats Jackson, they could be hard to stop.

3A: North- Lauderdale County South- TR Miller
Lauderdale county season has been good, only falling to a 4A team that I think will make the semifinals in Brooks. They could make some noise but I think it will come down to Piedmont, Fyffe, and Saks. TR Miller I could see as maybe the only team left in 3A south that could give Catholic a problem.

2A: North- Almost everyone South- Clarke County
The north is truly a mystery you could say almost everyone is a dark horse to win it. Clarke County lost last week to Thomasville, but we do not know if they were resting any players.

1A: North- Dectaur Heritage South- Keith, or Notasulga
Dectaur Heritage burnt a lot of us last season, including myself when they lost earlier than we expected. I could see them going on a revenge streak and taking home the title. Keith had one of the strangest first months of football I have ever seen. They did not give up a single point! Then they lost to, a very good Southside Selma team and everyone kind of forgot about them. Notasulga also lost to a very good team in Maplesville, but Notasulga is a great team so if Keith and Notasulga play, it might be the best game of the playoffs in 1A.

Go to Top of Page

Patriots70
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2021 :  14:32:34  Show Profile  Visit Patriots70's Homepage  Reply with Quote
7A - Hoover over Central-Phenix City

6A - Clay-Chalkville over Hueytown

5A - Alexandria over Pike Road

4A - American Christian over Madison Academy

3A - Montgomery Catholic over (throws dart at region 5 board) Saks

2A - Lanett over Midfield

1A - Sweet Water over Wadley

--

ALPreps.com
Go to Top of Page

NorthALBall
Forum Member

26 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2021 :  11:24:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7A: Thompson over Central - PC: Tough regular season loss will fuel the Warriors through the playoffs. Central is the favorite to come out of the weaker south.

6A: Clay-Chalkville over Saraland. Chalkville has been on a tear this year. Putting up better numbers than their championship teams. The south is a toss-up. But I like SHS to make it out over Hueytown, Spanish Fort or Helena.

5A: Pike Road over Alexandria: Pike Road has been running through everyone. I like them over UMS. Alexandria from the North. Even losing their star running back they have been on a tear.

4A: Madison Academy over American Christian: Madison Academy's side of the bracket is pretty weak. They'll have to beat a tough Etowah team in the second round. Brooks, Oneonta & Gordo are all in the opposite side of the North. ACA should finally break through and get to Birmingham.

3A: Catholic over Fyffe: Is there anyone who actually thinks that Catholic won't run through the South? Sure Fyffe has been beat, but can someone beat them when it counts? I like another Fyffe/Piedmont classic in the semi but Catholic gets their second shot and takes this one.

2A: Lanett over Mars Hill: The Panthers will have a tough road through the South. Luverne, Elba, Clark County potentially. Mars Hill has lost three games --- to two 6A and 4A No. 3. Region games have been closer this year but who is going to knock off the Panthers? I think we have to wait until Birmingham to see it.

1A: Keith over Pickens County: The Keith Bears have never been to the quarterfinals. I think they get there and more this year. The South is loaded in 1A - Keith, Brantley, Maplesville, Sweet Water, etc. Any one of those can make it through. I think Pickens County makes it through the North easily.
Go to Top of Page

kodyaufan2
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

254 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  09:09:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sloth Nationzz

I will be providing some sleeper picks in each classification.

7A: North- James Clemens, South- Auburn, or Fairhope
Nobody is giving James Clemens a chance, and I know they aren't as talented as Hoover or Thompson, but maybe they could turn some heads. Auburn has lost to CPC and IMG, and they led IMG going into the 4th quarter, I was at that game. You overlook Auburn, you're going home for the season. I am not sure why Fairhope has not got any love this season they are 9-1 and their only lost come in the 1st game of the season. I could see them making a run to the Semi Finals as well

6A: North- Briarwood South- Hillcrest Tuscaloosa
Briarwood has a rich tradition of winning football games so it would not surprise me if they gave Clay-Chalkville their best game of the season in the 2nd round. Hillcrest has lost 2 games but close games to a very good Hueytown team. I think they would beat Homewood in a rematch today but Hillcrest could upset some teams.

5A: North- Guntersville South- St. Pauls
I have been very curious to see how Guntersville would be after their first game where they got crushed by Handley. It would seem that they have improved from that game, and Handley has somewhat slowed down. If they take down Pleasant Grove, they would probably play a good Alexandria team. St. Pauls won state last year and has improved every game since their early season struggles. If you don't respect St. Pauls they will make you pay for it, especially in the playoffs

4A: North- Northside South- Vigor, or St. James
Northside has had a great season so far, and no one is giving them a shot to win state so far, maybe they could upset Madison Academy just like they upset Gordo. Vigor lost their first game to St. Pauls and it was close. I could see them taking down American Christian and making it to state. St. James has the hardest path to state in 4A. When Anniston, who was the region champion had to forfeit 2 games, they fell to the 4 seed. So you get a potential quarterfinal matchup in the first round. If St. James wins and beats Jackson, they could be hard to stop.

3A: North- Lauderdale County South- TR Miller
Lauderdale county season has been good, only falling to a 4A team that I think will make the semifinals in Brooks. They could make some noise but I think it will come down to Piedmont, Fyffe, and Saks. TR Miller I could see as maybe the only team left in 3A south that could give Catholic a problem.

2A: North- Almost everyone South- Clarke County
The north is truly a mystery you could say almost everyone is a dark horse to win it. Clarke County lost last week to Thomasville, but we do not know if they were resting any players.

1A: North- Dectaur Heritage South- Keith, or Notasulga
Dectaur Heritage burnt a lot of us last season, including myself when they lost earlier than we expected. I could see them going on a revenge streak and taking home the title. Keith had one of the strangest first months of football I have ever seen. They did not give up a single point! Then they lost to, a very good Southside Selma team and everyone kind of forgot about them. Notasulga also lost to a very good team in Maplesville, but Notasulga is a great team so if Keith and Notasulga play, it might be the best game of the playoffs in 1A.

7A: North--James Clemens; South--Fairhope
Don't know much about either, but you don't go undefeated without being a good team. Fairhope beat Theodore, so I think their record speaks for itself.

Off topic, but I think a lot of people are forgetting that if 7A goes chalk, then Hoover would host Thompson in the Semifinals since they beat Thompson in the regular season.

6A: North--Pinson Valley; South--Opelika
It feels weird to call the defender champs sleepers, but that's exactly what they are as a 3 seed. They also gave Clay-Chalkville their toughest game of the season a few weeks ago. Opelika's 3 losses all came to bigger schools.

5A: North--Faith Academy; South--Parker
As weird as this may sound, the only team I don't think Faith Academy could beat is St. Paul's. Pike Road is vulnerable against teams with good defenses, so I'd potentially take Faith Academy to beat them in the second round. They're due to beat UMS if they should face them again. Parker nearly beat Pleasant Grove, who I'd call the favorite in the North.

4A: North--Oneonta; South--Any Region 4 team other than Handley
There always seems to be one team in this area that has a sneaky good year that ends on a hot streak to make a deep playoff run. Oneonta has all the makings of that team this year. For the sake of space, I'll focus on Anniston from Region 4, although since they should have won the region I'm not sure they're a true sleeper. They made a fairly deep run last year as a low seed, and are likely better this year. Plus, they beat Handley.

3A: North--Sylvania; South--T.R. Miller
Everyone is talking about Fyffe, Piedmont, Ohatchee, and Saks, but what about the team that led Piedmont most of the game, played Saks close, and then beat the team that beat Fyffe? T.R. Miller broke their playoff streak a few years ago. I think it's safe to say they're officially back.

2A: North--Sand Rock; South--B.B. Comer/G.W. Long winner
They get the toughest draw possible with Mars Hill in the first round, but after nearly beating Spring Garden, Sand Rock has to feel confident they can beat anyone they'll play. B.B. Comer went toe-to-toe with Lanett in the regular season, and Lanett seems to be most everyone's pick to win it all. G.W. Long blew out Elba, who I personally think is the best team in the South.

1A: North--Hubbertville; South--Keith
Hubbertville played Pickens County really tough in the regular season. But I think Keith has to be THE sleeper of any class since we still don't really know how good they are because of what we think was a weak schedule. Obviously they're good. But are they Maplesville, Sweet Water, and Brantley good, or just Notasulga and Loachapoka good?
Go to Top of Page

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  09:17:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kodyaufan2, who are you talking about that led Piedmont most of the game? I think you have that mistaken for someone else.

Mike Naugher
Go to Top of Page

TheMUBM
AHSFHS Moderator

624 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  09:31:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My guess is that he probably meant the team that lead Fyffe most of the game.
Go to Top of Page

cwak
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

1282 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  14:09:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds like Sylvania
Go to Top of Page

UNA2004
AHSFHS Forum Member

78 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  17:56:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will give credit to sloth nationzz for tying me last year by picking 6 teams correctly to make the championship and for coming in 2nd by picking 2 champions (Thompson and Mars Hill) to my 4 champion picks(Thompson, Mars Hill, Fyffe and St Pauls). So now the real champion and undisputed 2020 super 7 pickem champion will make his picks!!

7A: Central Phenix City over Hoover - To me 7A was one of the hardest to pick because we don?t know if Thompson will have back Conner Harrell, so I?m going with Caleb Nix to take the Red Devils to the 2021 State Championship!

6A: Hueytown over Clay Chalkville - Hueytown wins the rematch in an epic 6A state championship game!

5A: UMS Wright over Parker - I see the 5A north wide open with teams like Parker, Pleasant Grove, Ramsay, Russellville, Alexandria and Leeds all having a shot to make it the the Ship. I got Parker beating Pleasant Grove in the Semifinals and losing to UMS Wright.

4A: Handley over Northside: I see 4 teams from the north(Brooks, Madison Acad, Gordo and Northside) and 4 teams from the south(Handley, ACA, Vigor and Jackson) with a shot at making it till the end. This could be the most competitive bracket this year!

3A: Catholic over Piedmont: Catholic is for real, can anyone stop them?

2A: Cleveland over BB Comer: going against the chalk and picking 2A to have the surprise teams making the championship. At some point Mars Hill will get upset and this is the year it happens, they seem vulnerable the question is that who gets the chance to beat them? 2A south to me is a pick em all the way because no one has just been dominating there opponents, look for a BB comer vs Elba Semifinal with Comer winning a close one.

1A: Sweet water over Wadley: 1A to me is always the hardest to pick because its so hard to judge how good a team really is. 1A north I see Pickens Co, and Wadley being the best 2 teams but don?t sleep on Meek or Ragland. The South is loaded with good teams this year, Maplesville, Brantley, Sweet Water, Keith, and Notasulga all have a shot to win it all.

Go Lions
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1408 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  20:16:05  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow will be the last chance to get in on the Pick'em contest for this season. Entry will close at 6PM. So far we have eleven players.

One last thing. If case of a tie for first place the tie breaker will invoke rule L-12-4 which states whoever picks the most state champions correct will be declared the winner.

Good luck guys and my hope is that I get at least one class right.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

kodyaufan2
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

254 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2021 :  10:57:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tidefan102

kodyaufan2, who are you talking about that led Piedmont most of the game? I think you have that mistaken for someone else.

Mike Naugher

Yeah I meant Fyffe and not Piedmont. "The team that led Fyffe most of the game" in reference to Sylvania.
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1408 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2021 :  09:03:32  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After round one it seems everyone is tied with fourteen points each. WOW! A perfect week by my count. A couple of teams had to pull out last minute wins but survived.

Somehow I think it will get a lot tougher this week as there are some interesting matchups in the second round.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1408 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2021 :  07:46:15  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After the second round here is how we stand. Everyone is still in this thing. It seems that most of the favorites are winning this year which is unusual. Next week will have a lot of shakeup I am sure.

Two perfect scores:

David Parker 14
Sloth Nationzz 14

Kodyaufan2 13
TheMUMB 13
Tidefan102 13
NorthALBall 13
UNA2004 13

The Waterboys 12
BamaJoe 12
cwak 12
Patriots70 12

Until next time.....

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1408 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2021 :  23:20:01  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK. Here are the scores after three round by my count. Let me know if something is wrong. We kinda got slaughtered this week. Some more than others.

Almost everyone had Lanett out of the 2A south. Well, Highland Home had something to say about that. American Christian also cost us some points along with Handley and UMS-Wright. And right when I said Jackson had no chance.

Until next week...

David - 12

Tidefan102 - 11

Kodyaufan2 - 10

The Waterboys - 9
BamaJoe - 9
Patriots70 - 9

Sloth Nationzz - 8
NorthALBall - 8
UNA2004 - 8

TheMUMB - 7
cwak - 7

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07