Game Scores
 Oct. 3 score differences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2014 :  09:37:31  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not as many this week. I understand these services getting a point off here and there, but when the score is totally different or if the other team wins, I just wonder where that came from, lol.

Randolph beat Butler 58-20, instead of 65-34
http://highschoolsports.al.com/game/score/2148503/

Billingsley beat Isabella 20-16, instead of 20-14
http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/2014/10/04/billingsley-secures-first-place-in-region-with-win-at-isabella/

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !

dparker
Forum Admin

1433 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2014 :  13:30:06  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I rely on the AHSAA website for the scores I enter first. Then to Al.com if they are not posted on AHSAA. Who knows which is more accurate. I would like to think the AHSAA is but that may not be the case.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2014 :  01:22:46  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the AHSAA scores come from the c2c site, which is still the random coaches responsibility from whatever team hosted the game. At least that's what it's supposed to be according to the Sports Book rules. Now that I notice there's discrepancies between that and other reports on the wire services, I'll try to spot check each week to help.

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07