Piedmont vs St James
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BamaJoe
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

274 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2022 :  13:35:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This game is crazy. Two evenly matched but totally different teams. Piedmont is smash you in the mouth over and over until you break. St James has speed all over the place. They can score in a hurry

Go Eagles!

BamaJoe
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

274 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2022 :  14:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently St. James decided they were not two evenly matched teams.

Go Eagles!
Go to Top of Page

Sloth Nationzz
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

265 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2022 :  14:35:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I told you all the whole season Saint James was that team!
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2022 :  16:23:31  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had St. James #2 in the preseason preview. The problem was that I had Piedmont #1. So close yet so far away. Congratulations to St. James. They played a great second half. Their QB KJ Jackson is the real deal for sure.

Jack Hayes gave it everything he had but Piedmont could not deal with that much speed. St. James should be just as good next year.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

BamaJoe
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

274 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2022 :  17:27:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dparker

I had St. James #2 in the preseason preview. The problem was that I had Piedmont #1. So close yet so far away. Congratulations to St. James. They played a great second half. Their QB KJ Jackson is the real deal for sure.

Jack Hayes gave it everything he had but Piedmont could not deal with that much speed. St. James should be just as good next year.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

for the most part it seemed like Jack was about it. St. James secondary did a great job on the back end. Piedmont secondary could not hold up the same way thats for sure.

Go Eagles!
Go to Top of Page

TheMUBM
AHSFHS Moderator

624 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2022 :  08:16:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sloth Nationzz

I told you all the whole season Saint James was that team!

Every now and then a blind squirrel will find an acorn. Just kidding man, your analysis was right on. Piedmonts secondary couldn't keep up with the St James receivers. That being said, Jack had banged up his shoulder and had cut his hand and still played his guts out. Kid is a legend in AL high school football. Piedmont had nothing else though.

Totally impressed with how KJ throws the ball. Unfortunately I didn't get to see a lot of that when I watched the Mobile Christian game because Harrison just ran all over them. It may have influenced my pick had I saw more of his passing in the game. Congratulations to St James on the big win.

Edited by - TheMUBM on 12/02/2022 13:22:46
Go to Top of Page

Sloth Nationzz
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

265 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2022 :  13:01:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Jack is warrior for sure. One of the greats in AHSAA History thats for sure.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07