Geraldine vs Fyffe Thoughts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bum Pickins
AHSFHS Forum Member

72 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2023 :  22:41:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As expected it was a very physical game. I thought Geraldine was the better team coming into the game, but I couldn?t pick them. It?s just shocking when Fyffe loses. Geraldine defensively denominated the game from start to finish, but Fyffe defense was pretty good too. It?s just going to be really hard to score on Geraldine this year.

Geraldine had a great game plan, defensively. They kept 2 safeties back and did not allow Fyffe to throw deep. They knew there front could control the game. . Field position was huge early in the game. It set up both of Geraldine TDs. They has a great kicker. He?s the best kicker I?ve seen in years.

Carlos Mann for Geraldine had a great game. He might not had a lot of yards but he broke several tackles. He should be up for 3A back of the year. Fyffe can?t run the ball this year against good defenses like they have the past 10 years or so. Mr. Anderson was held in check and fumbled a punt return too. Look like he was trying too hard to make plays. Fyffe still has a good team, but they are going to have manufacture offense this year. Also, remember Geraldine is a senior heavy team and Fyffe is very young. I wouldn?t be surprised if Fyffe goes 7-3 this year. I would now put Geraldine as the region favorite.

Edited by - Bum Pickins on 09/02/2023 09:02:55
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07